[Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Seq

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14667] Submission of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer Library
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 13:10:10 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #32, task #14667 (project administration):

Hello, Joël;

I wouldn't like to consider the issue under this angle: what particular files
_I_ don't want. My personal preferences shouldn't matter; the point is that
_the maintainers_ of the package should follow Savannah policies, including
the rules about copyright status and distribution terms (I don't think I
should put a link here, because you must have read all those things carefully
when you submitted your package to GNU, agreeing to follow all those
guidelines).

Do you think that file was compliant with the policies? If yes, please explain
how.