[Savannah-register-public] [task #14968] Submission of Gentooza's Sudoku

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14968] Submission of Gentooza's Sudokus Resolver
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 12:41:12 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #14968 (project administration):

> What I don't understand is why the license notice should be longer... but I
see noting more.

The full notice contains additionally

* the disclaimer; and
* the instructions on where to get the text of the license.

It's important that the user is aware of such things. You can't take them for
granted.

> examples as GCC, https://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/gcc/trunk/README?view=markup,
it has no license notice, it directs you to COPYING files.

GCC has multiple licenses (and some exemptions), probably they have to do that
for good reasons.

Some files in your tarball still lack notices. If you are not willing or
unable to follow Savannah policies, we'd better not register your package.

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/