Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15048] Submission of SimplySetup B

From: Michael Peters
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15048] Submission of SimplySetup Beta 1.0
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:27:29 +0000

Michael Peters
GIS/IT Consultant
Pterylae Systems
address@hidden
mpeters505 (Skype)
Ph. 602-526-8240

From: Ineiev <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 12:00:23 PM
To: Michael Peters
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [task #15048] Submission of SimplySetup Beta 1.0

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 06:39:08PM +0000, Michael Peters wrote:
> >>Getting due credit is crucial
>
> I have no problem with that.

_We_ have problem with that :)

> I don't see an option to edit the descriptor. Should I just create a new project?

Just submit a new tarball: login Savannah, visit
https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15048
and attach it to a new comment.

By the way, please make sure that all copyrightable files
in your tarball have valid copyright and license notices,
including READMEs; when the format of the files doesn't allow
such comments, put them in a README file in the same directory
with the files in question and list those files unambiguously.