Re: [Savannah-users] Project web site information

From: Andreas K. Foerster
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Project web site information
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:32:31 +0200

> Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> >On Thu, Jul 20, 2006 at 10:10:48AM -0400, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
> >>where can I find the instructions, and lists of what I can and can't do
> >>with a project web site?  Reason being is that my project is a Web
> >>application and I would like to be able to run it on my project web site
> >>to prove I eat my own dog food.  :-)
> >
> >It's static web pages managed via a CVS repository (/web/yourproject),
> >so you cannot install an application server.

Well, can I use .htaccess files there?
For example for registering a Mime-Type for my projects fileformat.
Or to redirect addresses. (Both needs "AllowOverride FileInfo")

I have seen, that the webpage is also accessable on the address
<project>.nongnu.org - but that is undocumented. Will it stay there?

What about the download area? I have read how to upload files there.
But (how) can I delete files there?

--
AKFoerster