Re: [Savannah-users] pulldown menus :-(((

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] pulldown menus :-(((
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:15:16 +0200

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 11:52:54AM +0200, Andreas K. Foerster wrote:
> Am Friday, dem 18. Aug 2006 schrieb Sylvain Beucler:
>
> > > A little. but I still have problems with long menus.
> > > All the configuration stuff should really be in separate menus.
> > >
> > > I can use it by lowering the font-size, switching to fullscreen mode and
> > > scroll the menu to the very top - but that's anoying.
> >
> > Hmm, I no problem with size here. Which menu is too big for you? I
> > probably oversaw it.
>
> I'm going to send you a screenshot of the worst-case scenario in a
> private mail...

Ok, that's when you're in 800x600.

I think it's better to keep the menu that way, as I like the new
"less-clic" navigation.

I have 3 work-arounds for you for when the menu is too big:
- use the mouse wheel
- use the arrow keys
- click on the "configure" menu item (which you can see), and then use
  that new page to select the sub-menu item you need - that's
  essential the old-style menu

Does that sound ok?

--
Sylvain