Re: [Savannah-users] Newbie cvs error please gimme a hand

From: Donn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Newbie cvs error please gimme a hand
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:40:33 +0200

> Then put it into the download-area.
> Read the section about the "Download Area" in the FAQ:
> http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=Download_Area_-_How_do_
>I_add_files.txt
Thanks for your help. After having no luck at all with the cvs thing, I found
the FTP help. I don't know why I didn't see it before. I suppose all the new
information and being unused to Savannah was a little confusing for me.

I have finally uploaded my tarball. So all is well. Now, if I can just prevent
Savannah logging me out every two minutes I'll be happy :)

Cheers,
Donn.