[Savannah-users] It is difficult to download software via sftp for some

From: skyroam
Subject: [Savannah-users] It is difficult to download software via sftp for some users behind firewall.
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:47:17 +0800

Hello,

Some users behind firewall can only get http or ftp access.
On the other hand, many of them do not know what is 'sftp'.
I like to upload via SFTP system greatly. I also like use
SFTP system to download it , but the users do not think so.
If I have to select one of them as download system, I prefer
ftp. By the way, is it troublesome to map SFTP service to port 21?

Best regards,
Jia