[Savannah-users] Re: Savannah status

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-users] Re: Savannah status
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:31:04 +0100

Hi,

Savannah is up and running again after about 2 days 1/2 downtime.

The system was completely restored using the backup from Sunday night,
and a partial backup from Monday night (Boston time).

We still have concerns about the RAID hardware (3 old + 1 new SCSI
disks failed); we're going to order more parts and replace them asap.

We'll post more info on the Savannah homepage in a bit.

Thanks to everybody among the FSF Sysadmins and the Savannah Hackers
who stayed up late working on the recovery!

--
Sylvain