[Savannah-users] question regarding projects

From: Nicolas Bock
Subject: [Savannah-users] question regarding projects
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:07:46 +0000

Hello list,

I have some questions regarding some features that savannah has or may not have. I couldn't find anything about that in the documentation.

1) Can a project be private, i.e. can I restrict _read_ access to the sources to a list of persons?
2) What is the retention policy for projects in case I decide to terminate it? Does savannah keep a copy of the project? Will it get deleted?

Thanks already,

nick