[Savannah-users] Problem with recipes and trackers in general

From: Romel Sandoval
Subject: [Savannah-users] Problem with recipes and trackers in general
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:26:05 -0600

Hi.

Me and my team at Midas project [1] are getting some problems with
trackers, generally PHP errors.

Recipe case:

I submitted a new recipe (#174) [2] with the following data:

  Audience: All Project Members

  Feature: Cookbook, Bugs Tracker, Task Manager, Source Code Manager:
  CVS Repositories

  Action: Browsing

I also added a Category named "Desarrollo", the category for this
recipe.

Everything goes well until I try to Browse recipes [3]. Then I receive
various PHP errors:

Notice: Undefined index: 103
in /usr/src/savane/frontend/php/include/trackers/show.php on line 343

Notice: Undefined index: 125
in /usr/src/savane/frontend/php/include/trackers/show.php on line 343

Notice: Undefined offset: 125
in /usr/src/savane/frontend/php/include/trackers/show.php on line 350

Notice: Undefined offset: 103
in /usr/src/savane/frontend/php/include/trackers/show.php on line 350

Notice: Undefined index: 103
in /usr/src/savane/frontend/php/include/trackers/show.php on line 343

..

I as author of the recipe see this errors but no one of other member can
see it.

Do you think I must report this bug to Savane developers?

Thanyou

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/midas/
[2] https://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=174
[3] https://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?group=midas