Re: [Savannah-users] Where is myserver project?

From: Giuseppe Scrivano
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Where is myserver project?
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:31:48 +0100

Hi Karl,

still there is not an official GNU release.  There are some things to do before the first GNU release, we are cleaning some interfaces and most important we are working on the texinfo documentation.  Everything has already moved to savannah and the www.myserverproject.net website (hosted on chapters.gnu.org) has additional information but they are not fundamental for using MyServer.

The current source code can be found on the savannah subversion repository:

http://savannah.gnu.org/svn/?group=myserver

Regards,
Giuseppe