[Savannah-users] Dual License with BSD

From: Patrick Foy
Subject: [Savannah-users] Dual License with BSD
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:18:44 -0500

I am considering using the TLV communication module in our system, but am concerned about integrating it into proprietary code due to GPL issues.  Is there any discussion regarding having a dual license with BSD?  SInce a module like this is often tightly integrated with other components in an embedded system, GPL exposure is a big concern.  Has anyone had to deal with this issue?

Thanks.

pf