[Savannah-users] Download hosting, and SVN webpages

From: Nick
Subject: [Savannah-users] Download hosting, and SVN webpages
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:44:32 +0000

Hi,

I've noticed that my nongnu.org project redirects the download area
to a URL on a variety of mirrors, often very-clever.com.

How are these mirrors chosen, and why are you using them? I ask
partly as very-clever.com appears to be some not-great spam site,
and I'm not sure I'm that comfortable having the official downloads
for my project hosted there.

A completely different question: are you planning to allow / enforce
svn to control the project webpages any time soon? Looks like gna do
now...

Thanks,

Nick

--
GPG Key : www.njw.me.uk/nick.gpg.asc     GPG Key ID: 04E4653F
  GPG Fingerprint: 9732 D7C7 A441 D79E FDF0 94F6 1F48 5674 04E4 653F