[Savannah-users] Reapply the account

From: Lei Wang
Subject: [Savannah-users] Reapply the account
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:17:10 -0700

Hi Administrator of Savannah,

One of my friends, who has same name as me, request me to transfer my account to him, I agreed. So I deleted my account. (Now when I try to log in as this account, the error message 'Account deleted' appeared. ) But when my friend tried to register with this account, the system prompts `That username already exists.

Could you please let us know how to register an account with this user name?

Thanks lot,

Ray

Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.