Re: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account

From: Ray Wang
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:02:07 +0800

Dear Sylvain,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I understand what your meaning, but
how about if a user accidentally or intent to delete his account at a
certain time?
Should he re-register a new account and let people get familiar with him again?
Should he give up the contributor which he made before?

I believe the account is not the main point,
the main point is the contribution for GNU, no matter who he is.

but at the same time, the account name matters, because people get used with it.
although there are rules for it, but with regards to the rule which people made,
however, it can,be changed by people either.

Could my dear admins think a little bit of the people who wants to the
name which are deleted?
people who register an account, but it doesn't mean he can own it forever.

So Please! I really want to do something for GNU, and really want the
name which I used to before.

TONS of thanks if you could understand my feeling and the people who like me.
It's highly appreciated!

--
Ray Wang
 - Free As In Freedom