Re: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:29:40 +0200

The other websites have similar policies: a username cannot be used
successively by 2 different physical persons. "Transfering" accounts
will give headache to anybody trying to use the CVS logs, the
trackers, etc.

It's just a login name, you can change the real name however you want,
this does not prevent you from contributing.

--
Sylvain