Re: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account

From: Ray Wang
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Re: Reapply the account
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:13:05 +0800

Hey  :-)

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:36 AM, Sylvain Beucler<address@hidden> wrote:
>> How to recover an account if a user accidentally delete it?
>
> We'll see when we get the case, I haven't seen it personaly.

Yes, that is actually happened for some times and for some sites. so
if the savannah could have such recovery functionality would be great!

>> > I wasn't aware of this policy either. But I understand the intention
>> > and I think it is good that way.
>
> Not a policy btw - just common sense.
>
>> Guys, get over it already.

Is it mean the recovery functionality done?

> Yes, the guy can register a new account already.

I totally understand your thoughts. But you know, It may not make
sense to you, but it would make sense to somebody else like me or
other people. It matters for somebody in somewhere .  :-)

>On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 07:36:25PM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> :-)
>
> Well, I got to admit that ultimately it's your choice how
> this sort of thing is handled ...

Yes, that's true, some sites cares but some don't, (e.g. Freenode).
It's according to the philosophy.of the site :-)

Thank you Sylvain and Karsten

--
Ray Wang
 - Free As In Freedom