[Savannah-users] Re: Removing old user accounts with no past activity

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Savannah-users] Re: Removing old user accounts with no past activity
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:59:40 +0900

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:
> I clarify: it's about cleaning-up empty unused accounts with _no_
> _trace_ _whatsoever_ in the system, no membership, no post, no job
> offer, not even a single comment
> In addition, as discussed, we're further restricting the deletion to
> accounts w/o past activity _and_ that didn't log since 2004.

I'm usually against account deletions, but the bar you've set sounds
soooo low that it seems hard to argue against! :)

[I've done the "register to reserve my name" thing too (on other sites),
but I think if someone deleted my account 5 years later with the above
reasoning, I'd understand...]

-Miles

--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
 you do it."  Mahatma Gandhi