[Savannah-users] How do I make a release?

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: [Savannah-users] How do I make a release?
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:05:02 -0700

It seems GPG won't let me sign my files any more.

$ echo $password|gpg --batch --no-tty --passphrase-fd 0 --clearsign $file
gpg: no default secret key: No secret key
gpg: $file: clearsign failed: No secret key

Since I didn't do anything any different from the last I used this,
I'm guessing that my new GPG installation has changed over the
way it worked before.  Now, what?  Thanks - Bruce

$ gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.9

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, ELG, DSA
Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2
Used libraries: gcrypt(1.4.1)