Re: [Savannah-users] CVS outage?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] CVS outage?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:35:37 +0200

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 09:29:32PM +0200, Eric Noulard wrote:
> Hi All,
> I cannot use CVS for 2 projects hosted on Savannah:
> certi
> tsp
> The Web viewer does not seems to work either?
> Is there some cvs server outage or maintenance?
> is OK.

We had to renumber the internal network that we use for Savannah
applications, and we also experimented so as to plan a migration to
newer hardware in the near future.

Both caused a few glitches during the past hour, apologizes for the
inconvenience. Now things are working again - though we might work on
the setup again in a bit :]