Re: [Savannah-users] CVS errors

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] CVS errors
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:25:41 +0200

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 07:48:52PM -0700, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> It always takes longer than you expect, even if you take into account
> Hofstadter's law.

Well technically the migration was done in roughly 1/2h as expected ,
but _then_ there was an error and the filesystem was remounted
read-only, which I discover now :/

We're checking the filesystem right now, and will probably revert to
the previous hardware: we may lose a few recent commits, but to the
least we'll return to a trusted state.

In parallel we hope to contact the FSF system administrators soon
enough so they can check the hardware.

--
Sylvain