[Savannah-users] CVS Slowness

From: keshava prasad
Subject: [Savannah-users] CVS Slowness
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:21:59 +0530

Hello,

We have 2 CVS repository servers. One is on HPUX 11.11 platform and other
one is Linux (RHEL 5.4).Both the servers are connected to same switch.
When I do the CVS checkout from the Linux server, it will take almost double
time than HPUX server.
If I copy the file by using FTP the Linux server is faster than HPUX server.
I need to know is there any configuration change required in Linux box.

The only difference is HPUX is running on physical server (rp4440) and Linux
is a virtual server, It is running on blade server (BL 460c G1)

 Please help me in this regards.

Thanks & Regards
Keshav.