Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs

From: Eric Chadbourne
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] hard to find a place to report bugs
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:36:36 -0400

On 07/07/2010 01:07 PM, Ray Wang wrote:
> I'm sorry, but anyone would like to guide me with some insight views? :-)

Just because software is licensed under the GPL there is no obligation
to host your website, software, bug tracker or anything else at
(non)gnu.org.  The two things are not connected.

If you think you have found a bug in some software and want to report it
follow the proper procedure of the community that made it.  Simple.

- Eric C
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/themnemeproject/