Re: [Savannah-users] registration help

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] registration help
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 07:41:40 -0600

Hi,

2011/4/6 alessandro lanza <address@hidden>:
> In this page
> http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-history.html
> there's below sentence
> "Richard Stallman made the Initial Announcement of the GNU Project in
> September 1983."
> Anyway, I tried with "In 1984" and the system answer the same sentence. :(

If I remember what I answered, the question is about the "initial
announcment", which was 1983, and not the "starting of work on GNU".

> "Please answer the antispam test! Bad passphrase (not enough different
> characters or classes for this length)".

I think the problem is with the passphrase. A few months ago, the
rules for passphrases were made very demanding. You need to choose
something that is rather long, and contains letters and numbers and
special characters (I've seen reports that not even the sample
password meets all the requirements anymore).

I hope choosing a complicated password solves your problem.

Jan