Re: [Savannah-users] Changing Email address

From: Shailesh Ghadge
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Changing Email address
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 10:19:27 +0530 (IST)

 Thank-you.
--
Shailesh Ghadge

From: Karl Berry <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Sent: Sunday, 1 May 2011 2:37 PM

Shailesh,

The confirmation message only goes to the new address, not the old.

I just tried the email change for my own subscription and the
confirmation came through fine (and the url it contained worked to
confirm the change).  Maybe the confirmation got classified as spam by
yahoo?  Nothing we can do about that ...

In any case, yes, unsubscribing and resubscribing sounds like a fine
alternative plan.

Best,
Karl