Re: [Savannah-users] Can't access site

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Can't access site
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:53:37 -0400

On 07/23/2011 11:59 AM, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
Michael,

On 21 July 2011 21:36, Robert Levin<address@hidden>  wrote:
When I try to view the site I get this message:

Failed to connect to database: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading
initial communication packet', system error: 113
Please contact as soon as possible server administrators address@hidden
Until this problem get fixed, you will not be able to use this site.

We've been having reports of this failure at other times, but they
seem sporadic. Maybe they are related to emails not getting sent. You
gave me root access to Savannah's servers a while ago. Would you be ok
if I try to use it to diagnose the problem? I don't plan to use it in
a read-only matter at first.

Thanks,
- Jordi

Should be fixed now.
In the future you don't need to ask to diagnose a bug.