[Savannah-users] Consuming a web service using lwIP on the NB3000

From: Amine Ait si ali
Subject: [Savannah-users] Consuming a web service using lwIP on the NB3000
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:27:47 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to consume a ".asmx" web service using the nano board 3000 from Altium (Altium Designer use the lwIP as a TCP/IP stack). The problem is the ".asmx" support only HTTP request and not TCP, SMTP or JMS....

lwIP doesn't have an HTTP handler so i need to write or find an HTTP Client based on lwIP that will work fine with Altium Designer and the NB3000.

can any one please give me an idea about how to start when I'm not familiar with the HTTP protocol and the communication using socket in the embedded systems.

Thank you.