Re: [Savannah-users] How to optain CVS - Concurrent Versions System

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] How to optain CVS - Concurrent Versions System
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:02:52 -0600

Hi Shirley,

You probably got to this mailing list via the "Contact Us" page:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/contact.php . On that page it says that
this list is for help with the Savannah hosting site in general, and
not with a specific project.

While some members of this list may have heard of (or use) CVS, a
better place to find this information is the CVS project page (linked
from Wikipedia):
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/cvs

You may be able to get most of your answers from the project home
page. If you require more information than is on the project home
page, I suggest contacting the CVS-specific mailing list:
address@hidden

Jan