Re: [Savannah-users] I have problem in roraring the board.

From: Luiji Maryo
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] I have problem in roraring the board.
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:07:45 -0500

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
tl;dr

That's very unhelpful. Also, if you skip the somewhat-useless paragraphs about X% and Google it's really not that long. But, to summarize, he's saying that someone who goes to a project page assumes that everything there is related to that project. Thus, when they see the "Contact Us" button that's intended for Savannah as a whole, they assume it means "Contact the Project". This would explain the frequency of user's contacting Savannah about issues pertaining to specific projects.

--
- Luiji Maryo
mail: address@hidden