Re: [Savannah-users] user docs release info?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] user docs release info?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 23:27:09 GMT

Hi Eric,

    1.  Where is the page that used to explain how to upload new project
    releases?

    2.  I have an old release that I would like to delete.  How do I do that?

If you're talking about a gnu package on savannah, the previous reply is
right.  If you're talking about a nongnu package, the answer is:
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/DownloadArea

Not claiming it's the world's best-written documentation, but the basic
info is there.

Hope this helps,
Karl