[Savannah-users] password complexity

From: Jonathan Chetwynd
Subject: [Savannah-users] password complexity
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:03:05 +0000

as a first time visitor, I had to register about 8 times,

I hope you understand that it is not helpful to demand such complex passwords.
those that want them can use them.
others will forget them.

For plain usability, the matching, complexity, and capcha should not be linked,
this just makes it a veritable nightmare to complete.

I have contributed many bug reports to W3C, Mozilla, and others,
not one was even remotely as difficult to pass.

kind regards

--
Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.gnote.org