[Savannah-users] Trouble posting comments on bugs

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: [Savannah-users] Trouble posting comments on bugs
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:18:27 -0400

Hi, Savannah folks,

Can someone help me with a problem using Savannah?

I'm trying to post a new comment on this bug: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?38392#comment0

It's not letting me. I expand the Post a Comment field and type in my comment. But there's no way to submit it: the text in the "Add a New Comment" field turns red, hitting Enter doesn't do anything, and there's no "Submit" button to click. I can't tell if I can't figure out how to use the page, if I'm prohibited from commenting, or what.

I am logged in to Savannah using an account I created yesterday. This is my first time using Savannah, so I haven't posted any comments before. Have tried it in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari on OS X 10.8.3 and Firefox on Ubuntu Linux; same behavior in all.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers,
Andrew Janke