Re: [Savannah-users] TeXmacs on computers Windows 8, 7 and Vista x64

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] TeXmacs on computers Windows 8, 7 and Vista x64
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:51:38 -0600

Hi Chedover,

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM, B <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've installed Your application TeXmacs 1.0.7.19 on computers Windows 8, 7
> and Vista
> x64 and installed it but when you start to fall, and on Windows 7 and Vista
> x86 operating normally. For me it is very important that this program works
> on Windows x64, Can you please tell how to do it.

This is a general mailing list for users of the project hosting
platform "Savannah". If you need help with a specific project, you
need to find the mailing list for that specific project (as 99+% of
the users on this list are unlikely to be familiar with any specific
project).

A quick Internet search shows that the best place to send your
question might be <address@hidden> [1]. It appears you may
need to subscribe first.

[1] http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/contact/contact.en.html

Cheers,