[Savannah-users] Fwd: Problem with Savannah account verification

From: João Moreira Dias
Subject: [Savannah-users] Fwd: Problem with Savannah account verification
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:52:38 +0100

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Problem with Savannah account verification
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 17:22:44 +0100
From: João Moreira Dias <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

In the past 24h I have created two account at Savannah, but I have fail to validate them both.

diasruptor/address@hidden/confirm_hash=56164707b96a7087
and
joaomoreiradias/address@hidden/confirm_hash=aa7086a57dda48ce

After following the links emailed to be I went to the verify page on Savannah and logged and all my many log-in attempts get shut down with a "Wrong Password" message. I used various methods of inputting my information so I am assure I am in fact inputting the correct information.

I would like to use Savannah in the near future but I can't seem to get a log-in created and validated.

And another thing...
I would like to create a personal experimentation project based on the Savannah/Savane platform. I used GitHub to download the source material of Savane but I can't seem to get it to work under XAMPP. Is there a guide/specific order to fork the platform? Or are my error related to other external factors?

If you need more information or details, feel free to contact me at this address!

Thank you in advance!
-João Moreira Dias