[Savannah-users] Certi:error(cannot connect to RTIA)

From: 希望
Subject: [Savannah-users] Certi:error(cannot connect to RTIA)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 09:53:29 +0800

Hi,I'm a certi library user of China.While using certi in my projects I met a strange question.
I have two different projects(one is a 3D application called A,another is a Gis application called B),A and B were installed on Local PC,they shared data each other through CERTI.rtig.exe is running on another remote PC.
Now A app can connect to rtia.exe (create hidden process successfully) but B app failed everytime.
try{
RTI:RTIambassador *Gp_rtiamb=new RTI:RTIambassador();}
catch(RTI:RTIinternalError&e)
{
e._reason;//
}
I found the failed reason is when new RTI:RTIambassador.A app can pass here but B app failed everytime.sometimes B app can pop up a console and output a line(rtia.exe :invalid numeric value:1,056).It means the tcp port used an invalid number?
My two applications use the same certi configuration.the only difference is A has WinMain entry function but B has main entry.Is it the reason?

YangJing @China
20131107