Re: [Savannah-users] Request IPv6 address for download.savannah.gnu.org

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Request IPv6 address for download.savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:40:04 -0700

wp mirror wrote:
> 2) Domains names without AAAA records
>
> I would very much appreciate having AAAA records for the following
> domain names:
>
> <savannah.gnu.org>, <download.savannah.gnu.org>,
> <savannah.nongnu.org>, and <download.savannah.nongnu.org>.
>
> These are the FSF sites that I visit the most.

I have passed your request along to the FSF sysadmins.  I CC'd you on
the request and the RT queue ticket software will keep you notified of
the ticket status.

I didn't mention it before but you might find the page that displays
current mirror status useful.

  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/mirmon/gnu/

But of course it is on download.savannah.gnu.org and that is one you
are requesting IPv6 records.  Which is why I didn't mention it before.
But just the same perhaps you will find it useful regardless.  It
reports the sync age status of the various mirrors.

Bob