[Savannah-users] grub bug report #41439

From: Mike D
Subject: [Savannah-users] grub bug report #41439
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:55:42 +0000

Sir/Madam
I would be grateful if you could advise me how to complain about the handling of the above grub report. My view is that the responder has not grasped the essence of the bug and indeed even blamed me at one time for grub's error. I feel that the matter has not been given the proper consideration. The report was marked Invalid and closed at the first response when the responder clearly didn't understand the fact that grub was "seeing" two hard drives where only one exists. I would be grateful if you could point me in the right direction.\Many thanks
Mike Donald