Re: [Savannah-users] porting lwIP to a new platform

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] porting lwIP to a new platform
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 08:55:29 -0600

Hi Jyrki,

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 5:10 AM, Jyrki Saarinen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm building a new embedded system with ethernet (Raspberry PI mode
> B). RPI has an ARM CPU. What does it take to port lwIP to this new
> platform.

You've reached the general help mailing list for Savannah (the project
hosting site itself). We don't know much about specific projects here.

If you are looking for help on a specific project, for example IwIP,
it is best to look at the project's homepage [1]. Specifically, this
project appears to have a development mailing list [2], where someone
should be able to answer your question.

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip/
[2] http://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=lwip

Jan