Re: [Savannah-users] Creates git repositories

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Creates git repositories
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:55:29 +0200

Hi Eric,

   https://savannah.gnu.org/support/index.php?108579

As you've found, Savannah needs more active volunteers, both on the back
end and for handling submissions.

In practice, there has only been one person (Bob Proulx) handling
git-related requests for some time, and he has plenty of other things to
do too.

OK I see, I didn't realize.

I may certainly contribute to such administrative duty myself.
I have some sys-admin experience and some git experience as well.
I may help with that from time to time (and not only for my projetc off course).

So, I guess either Bob will get to it when he can, or someone with the
requisite skills will come forward, or, sadly but understandably, you'll
give up in frustration.  Sorry, but that's the reality.

I'm not the type to give up on such thing so easily and I saw
couple of proposal to help as well.

--
Erk
L'élection n'est pas la démocratie -- http://www.le-message.org