Re: [Savannah-users] www-fr: Use the post-receive Git hook to send notif

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:19:33 +0100

Le 25/11/2014 00:46, Bob Proulx a écrit :

> Could you do your filtering by subject at the notification address?
> If that is a mailing list or procmail filter'able address then all
> notifications could go there and you could control what ones you
> wanted to pass on yourself.
>
> The utility we are using is this one:
>
>   https://github.com/mhagger/git-multimail
>
> Please read through that documentation and see what features are
> available.

I have read through the documentation, but it's not clear to me whether
we can use git-multimail. We need to discuss the matter.

> If you would like a different custom notification script that would be
> fine too.  Someone would need to provide it to me.  I lack the time
> resources to create something custom for you myself.  But I am happy
> to facilitate your custom additions.

I personally would favor this solution, but again this is to be
discussed with our coordinator. We will get in touch with you again when
our script is ready.

Thanks again for your advice,

Best regards,
Therese