Re: [Savannah-users] Bounces

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Bounces
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 01:25:58 -0700

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> I'm the admin of the gnewsense-dev list. I received 12 bounce
> notifications in a row for different email adresses from different
> domains at 11 Jan 2015 20:46:48 -0500. That seems a bit much to be
> coincidence. Did something go wrong at Savannah's end?

Bounces?  What type of bounces?  From where to there?  Please say
more.  I didn't see anything interesting from any of the other mailing
lists.  Do you have a sample?

A small detail.  Technically the mailing lists aren't hosted on
Savannah.  They are hosted on lists.gnu.org which is maintained by the
FSF admins and not the Savannah Hackers team.  Savannah has an
interface to create new lists there though.

Bob