Re: [Savannah-users] Why it seems to be no activity on Savannah?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Why it seems to be no activity on Savannah?
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 20:12:27 -0600

Hello Balaco,

You have posted to the Savannah users mailing list.  This is a mailing
list concerning operation of the Savannah freedom software forge.  But
you are asking about Bash.  Bash is a separate project.  You should
write to the bash project maintainers if you want to discuss bash.

I see you have already done this.  Chet Ramey the bash maintainer
responded to your message.  Did you not get his response?  Your
original message and his response is here:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-bash/2015-05/msg00027.html

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-bash/2015-05/msg00028.html

There wasn't any follow-up from you in that mailing list.  That is the
right place to talk about the bash project.  Either to bug-bash or to
the help-bash mailing list.

Bob