Re: [Savannah-users] moderator requests from mailman

From: Jan Owoc
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] moderator requests from mailman
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 09:27:57 -0600

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:

>     I wrote to them over two weeks ago and haven't yet gotten a reply. Do
>     you know what the typical turnaround time is for non-urgent requests?
>
> In my experience, there is no "typical" time.  Sometimes they reply
> right away, sometimes they don't get around to replying without
> additional pinging.

The issue appears to have been resolved around June 2nd. Starting on
June 3rd, I have been getting the daily messages from Mailman. I still
haven't gotten a reply from them so I don't know if there was a
specific fix they did or whether other hardware/software upgrades
magically resolved the issue.

Thank you, Karl, for your troubleshooting.

Cheers,
Jan