Re: [Savannah-users] moderator requests from mailman

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] moderator requests from mailman
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 23:18:28 GMT

Hi Jan,

    specific fix they did or whether other hardware/software upgrades
    magically resolved the issue.

Glad it's working for you again.

Just FYI: it turns out it was a specific fix.  There were other errors,
and I eventually I realized that there were two mailman installations on
lists now, one worked and one didn't -- and the senddigests cron jobs
were being invoked from the one that didn't.  Lisa (sysadmin) repaired
the problem after we became aware of it.  --best, karl.