[Savannah-users] minos-one bootable live system

From: Joël Krähemann
Subject: [Savannah-users] minos-one bootable live system
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 16:10:04 +0000

Hi all

Are you interested in hosting a live system I have just created based
on linuxfromscratch.org?

minos-one is a bootable live system respecting the user's freedom. It
is shipped with full source code and mainly targets developers. It is
based on linuxfromscratch.org

various free software licenses are used. The seamonkey tarball in
/home/h3lix is a binary retrieved from project website
seamonkey-project.org and comes without sources.

All sources are located on the bootable ISO image in casper/src.iso

The linux kernel used, was built with firmware.

The current ISO image minos-one-v2.0-h3lix.iso is still uploading to:

https://gitlab.com/minos-one/helix/tree/master

minos-one-v2.0-h3lix.iso is about 21G and fits on a BlueRay disc.

The ISO contains the live system as ext4 FS located in:

capser/rootfs.iso
casper/usr.iso
casper/opt.iso

There is an additional image containing sources not mounted per default:

casper/src.iso

I would use the ordinary registration form but I was stuck with this section:

Checklist - **see How To Get Your Project Approved Quickly**

Cheers,
Joël