Re: [Savannah-users] what are the usefulness criteria for submitted code

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] what are the usefulness criteria for submitted code?
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 22:33:58 GMT

    until an actual Savannah administrator addresses my concerns.

1) Ineiev is an "actual administrator".

2) The policy has always been that Savannah administrators can exercise
judgement, and not be required to blindly accept every project
submission that meets the technical requirements. I see that we have
failed to state that on
https://savannah.gnu.org/register/requirements.php; we can work on that.

3) Savannah being a GNU project, you can appeal to address@hidden,
or ultimately rms, if you wish.  --best, karl.