screen-devel

[screen-devel] Need help reading MarkProcess()

From: mrbrown8
Subject: [screen-devel] Need help reading MarkProcess()
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:58:14 -0700

I'm trying to update the docs in regards to the new keybindings for
copy-mode. Inside mark.c, I found the the MarkProcess() routine, and
inside that is the large switch by the processchar label. My problem is
that I'm having problems understanding some the cases. For example, on
lines 667 through 669, I get "case 'j'", that's a literal keypress. I get
"case '\016', that can come from any ASCII table. But I don't get "case
'0216'". I don't know where to look these up.

I say this because on lines 667 and 696, they both have comments of /*
M-C-p */. I would assume the two different cases of 0216 and 0220 can't
resolve to the same key combination.

Can someone point me to a table or some kind of (preferably Linux)
application that can help me look up these four digit numbers? TIA

--
Curtis Brown
address@hidden

Diet Help