screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Re my post about UTF8 fonts corrupting the hardstatus

From: Amadeusz Sławiński
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Re my post about UTF8 fonts corrupting the hardstatus
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:07:03 +0200

On Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:28:51 +0100
David Woodfall <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I posted before I had signed up. If someone has replied to my post,
> could he cc it my personal address please?
>
> Thanks

Hi,

I guess, you mean: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52296
seems like you tried to use utf8 character in bug report and it broke
your message.
I guess now that you have an account you can just resubmit it here
on mailing list or again on savannah, but this time trying to avoid
typing utf-8 characters directly (instead use \u0000 representation or
some other one).

Regards,
Amadeusz