screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] Problems in screen.1

From: Amadeusz Sławiński
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] Problems in screen.1
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 22:32:44 +0200

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:16:13 -0400 (EDT)
address@hidden wrote:

> -This is version 4.3.1. Its roots are a merge of a custom version
> +This is version 4.3.0. Its roots are a merge of a custom version

Hi,

seems interesting, but it seems to've been run against old version of screen?
Current release is 4.6.2 and git branches have some more fixes to manpages.
Any chance it can be run against git (screen-v4 and master branch) or
can you tell me how to run it?

It would be useful if "automated" bugreport system included version of
package, it was run against as well as some reproduction instructions.
(Tried looking at manlifter and doclifter documentation, and I'm unsure
how to run it to get a patch)

$ manlifter -m ...../screen/src/doc/screen.1
Trying ...../screen/src/doc/screen.1
"./foobar.man", line 8: error - uninterpreted 'schar' command
"./foobar.man", line 4835: there were 1 errors during translation
doclifter error status: 1

Cheers,
Amadeusz