screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] [bug #55644] Manpage Update Needed

From: Alex Naumov
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] [bug #55644] Manpage Update Needed
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 20:07:14 +0100

I will say, this is "the task" for FreeBSD maintainer(s). They uses patched version of GNU Screen already.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:08 PM Amadeusz Sławiński <address@hidden> wrote:
Follow-up Comment #1, bug #55644 (project screen):

I'm open to changing it, but I'm not that up to date on manpages formats. It
would be best to use same thing as other GNU projects.

Still, should be fairly easy task, for someone who wants to help with
project.
If anyone wants to do this, please update man pages on both screen-v4 and
master branches ;)

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?55644>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/